Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: IQ test for the V P- FAILED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    IQ test for the V P- FAILED

    What is the difference between his hunting partner and quail? I don't think he knows!- from MSN
    WASHINGTON - Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and injured a man during a weekend quail hunting trip in Texas, his spokeswoman said Sunday.

    Harry Whittington, 78, was "alert and doing fine"? after Cheney sprayed Whittington with shotgun pellets on Saturday at the Armstrong Ranch in south Texas, said property owner Katharine Armstrong.


    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11312757/
    Get off my range![/url]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IQ test for the V P- FAILED

    Easy, they thought the guy might be a terrorist!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: IQ test for the V P- FAILED

    I'd buy that except he went with them. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: IQ test for the V P- FAILED

    Wanna take a stab at explain' this too? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]-Members of Congress aren't the only ones moving to distance themselves from former superlobbyist Jack Abramoff, who pleaded guilty Tuesday in a bribery and corruption probe that has sent official Washington into a tailspin. On Wednesday, White House spokesman Scott McClellan announced that President George W. Bush's re-election campaign will donate $6,000 in contributions linked to Abramoff to the American Heart Association....(skip forward) the Bush-Cheney campaign is returning only a fraction of the campaign contributions it received with Abramoff connections. During the 2004 campaign, Abramoff was a top fund-raiser for the Bush re-election effort, raising more than $100,000 for the campaign. While exact figures on how much he raised for the campaign aren't known, Abramoff told The New York Times in July 2003"?months before active fund-raising began"?that he had already raised $120,000 for the Bush-Cheney campaign. "And I haven't even started making phone calls,"? the lobbyist told the Times. An Orthodox Jew, Abramoff was considered an important intermediary between Jewish groups and the Bush campaign, which worked heavily to make inroads with the voting bloc. When fund-raising began for Bush's re-election effort, Rabbi Daniel Lapin, a prominent Seattle radio host and activist, urged friends and colleagues to steer campaign checks to Bush via Abramoff....Yet Abramoff's ties to the administration extended well beyond campaign checks. In 2001, Bush tapped the lobbyist as a member of his Presidential Transition Team, advising the administration on policy and hiring at the Interior Department, which oversees Native American issues. Abramoff's former top aide, Susan Ralston, currently serves as the top aide to Karl Rove, one of the president's closest political advisers. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]



  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IQ test for the V P- FAILED

    [ QUOTE ]
    I'd buy that except he went with them. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    It is the perfect setup!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: IQ test for the V P- FAILED

    That was how Reagan got Bin Lauden's brother, Salem. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •